Tuesday, December 11, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (CST) in San Antonio
The growth of online advertising has changed the competitive landscape of business. The days of simply running a Yellow Pages ad or placing ads in newspapers have been replaced by Google, Facebook and LinkedIn. How does your business leverage this new technology? How can you compete in search marketing, local online advertising and ensure your customers find your business?
Ryan Kelly's presentation, "Growing Your Business Using Search Marketing" will answer these questions. You will gain the following insights:
- Get an overview of search marketing basics
- Learn the difference between pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Gain insights into Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook to promote your business
- Find out how to spy on your competitors and learn about their online activities
- Understand ways to measure the results of your advertising dollars, make every dollar count
- Meet other local CEO's and business owners and enjoy a great networking opportunity
Bring your online advertising questions for Ryan and take advantage of Q&A time
Visit tomcuthbert.eventbrite.com to regitster.
Email me at tom dot cuthbert at vistage dot com to request the registration password.