Meeting and Speaker Schedule for 2017
January 18, 2017
Patrick Ungashick, “Dance in the Endzone”
February 22, 2017
March 22, 2017
Vistage Executive Summit
May 17, 2017
June 21, 2017
Jack Daly, “Increasing Your Sales and Margins”
July 19, 2017
August 16, 2017
September 20, 2017
October 13 and 14, 2017
November 15, 2017
December 13, 2017
Amy K. Hutchins, “Ignite Brilliance”
2017 Speaker Programs and Bios
Patrick Ungashick, “Dance in the End Zone”
In this workshop, Patrick Ungashick turns the conventional wisdom about exit planning upside down. Rather than presenting "exit planning" as it's commonly understood (i.e., the financial, tax, legal and business hurdles encountered when an owner prepares to sell a business) Ungashick presents a radically different approach. He asks, "What decisions need to be made today in order to build business value and to position the business and its CEO for success at exit?" Too many CEOs and owners struggle at exit or leave value on the table because seemingly innocuous decisions made years ago come back to undermine their results. The good news is that taking action now not only better prepares the business-owner for exit; it also helps create a better and stronger business today.
Combining nearly 20 years of direct experience, findings from national research involving nearly 450 Vistage members, and entertaining real-world case studies and stories, the presenter covers:
· Why and how planning for the future exit creates a better business today
· The difference between growing the business and creating value
· The Seven Essential Exit Questions required to achieve success
Value to Members: Key take-ways from this interactive workshop include:
· What makes one business more valuable to a buyer or successor than another
· How to know if you are building transferable value as your business grows
· Answers to the Seven Essential Exit Questions
· Plus, nearly a half-dozen assessment exercises and tools for members to use in their businesses after the workshop
Biography: Patrick A. Ungashick leads several companies that provide financial consulting and advisory services and products. His companies help business owners build companies that they can happily exit from, advise investment committees of mid-sized retirement plans how to create successful participant outcomes, and help consumer investors reduce risk and achieve personal financial goals. He has spoken to audiences large and small, is the author of Dance in the End Zone: The Business Owner's Exit Planning Playbook, and has been quoted in WSJ.com, Financial Week, Bloomberg Wealth Manager and other business and trade media.
Jack Daly, “Increasing Your Sales and margins”
All too often an increase in sales is compromised by a contraction in margins. For the most part this is avoidable, and is really a reflection of a shortcoming in the sales capability of the sales team. For a number of years now, Jack Daly has been sharing his ideas on how to best build a high performing sales team in his programs of “Coaching Companies to Great Sales & Profits,” and “Building a World Class Sales Organization.”
This workshop focuses on the keys to effective SELLING, and the material is delivered in easily implementable ideas to grow one's business immediately. The key areas covered include:
· pyramid to sales success: 4 key components
· goal focus: accountability and measurement
· five laws of self-renewal: motivation is mandatory, and not an option
· perception of value is key: creating demand, regardless of price
· building a touch system: leveraging your prospects, customers and clients
· training: it's an “inside job”
· building your success guide: performance follows preparation...the end of call reluctance
· recognition systems: don't leave “thanks” to chance
· people are different: sell and manage accordingly -- learn to “type” a person in less than two minutes
Value to Members: Street-proven action ideas, complete with a workbook, are delivered here. The session is fast paced and filled with take-away value. Daly has worked with thousands of sales people over the past ten years, and here are some of the “best of the best” ideas that are working for others, and can soon work for the participants in this workshop.
Biography: Jack Daly is owner of Professional Sales Coach Inc. and co-owner of Platinum Capital Group (1998 Inc. #10 on Inc. 500 list). He has more than 30 years of business, leadership, sales, and personal motivation experience, and has served at the senior executive level and CEO levels of several national companies. He earned is BS degree in accounting from LaSalle University, and an MBA from Wilmington College.
AmyK Hutchins, “Ignite Brilliance in Your Leadership
In this interactive, engaging and insightful program, executives are introduced to a mind/brain approach to developing better leadership skills within themselves and others. Incorporating the latest brain research, participants explore Socratic questioning techniques and how these tools can increase the effectiveness of goal setting, team building, team meetings, decision-making processes, improved client relationships, retained employees and organizational transformation.
Value to Members: Offers innovative leadership tools that have immediate, practical application for increasing performance and productivity levels in individuals and teams.
After participating in this program, participants will know:
· How leaders can use questioning techniques to inspire, influence and achieve results
· How to construct specific and attainable goals for individuals and teams
· Tools and practices for thinking and managing strategically, yet innovatively
· How to utilize question-based formats/processes to better manage individuals/teams
· How to develop one's own unique Socratic leadership style and philosophy
· How to develop a corporate culture of appreciative inquiry
· The steps in creating a Socratic self-development plan for continuous growth as a leader.
Biography: AmyK Hutchens CEO. Speaker. Business Strategist. A former executive of a billion dollar global consumer products company and recently awarded the Vistage UK, International Speaker of the Year, AmyK is a catalyst for producing sustainable solutions to a leader's most pressing challenges. More than 35,000 executives in eight countries have benefited from her keen insight and intuitive understanding of the issues leaders face.
Meeting & Speaker Schedule 2018
January 17 -
February 14 –
March 14 –
April 11 – San Antonio Executive Summit @ La Cantera
May 9 -
June 13 –
July 11 –
August 8 –
September 12 –
October 12, 13 – Retreat!
November 14 –
December 12 –
A LOOK BACK
Meeting and Speaker Schedule for 2016
January 20- Ian McDougal, The Theory of Organizational Lifecycles, How to Grow
February 17- Executive session
March 23- Baliji Krishnamurthy, Intentional Corporate Culture
April 6- All City Vistage Executive Summit - Austin
May 18 – Executive session
June 22 - Ryan Avery, Leading Through Storytelling
July 20 – Executive session
August 17 – Eve Grodnitsky, Mindset Changes Everything: The Art and Science of Success
September 21 – Executive session
October 14-16 –RETREAT! - Boaz Raushwerger, "The Tiberian Success Formula"
November 16 – Dean Minuto, Yescalate – Your System to Get to YES
December 14 – Dan Quiggle, "It Can Be Done"
Meeting and Speaker Schedule for 2015
January 21 – Michael Canic, “Aligning Your Organization to Win, or Else!
February 18 – Executive session
March 18 – Chalmers Brothers, “Leadership, Conversations and Results in the Workplace”
April 21 – All City in Austin
May 20 – Executive session
June 17 – Brad Barth, “Asset Protection and Planning for Business Owners and High Net Worth Individuals”
July 22 – Executive session
August 19 – Jack Daly, “Coaching Companies to Greater Sales and Profits”
September 16 – Brad Remillard,"You're Not the Person I Thought I Hired: The CEO & Key Executive's Guide To Hiring Top Talent"
October 9-11 Retreat Location TBD, Mikki Williams “A Balancing Act: Walking The Tightrope Of Life”
November 18 – Dan Barnett, “Make or Break Execution: The Core to Success”
December 16 – Executive session